REINS is always in need of volunteers! Whether you are a teenager fulfilling community service requirements for school or if you’re retired and want to give back to the community…THE MORE THE MERRIER! Any and all animal lovers who just want to be near the horses are welcome to come by REINS. You can fill out the online volunteer form below or download the pdf version. Your commitment is vital to the success of the program and we greatly appreciate your contribution. If you do not receive a follow up call or email within one week please call (760) 731-9168 or email email@example.com.
Program Volunteer Qualifications
- All volunteers must be 12 years of age or older.
- All volunteers must attend a Volunteer Orientation. Volunteer Orientations are held monthly on the first Saturday of the month 9:00-11:00 AM. To register to attend an orientation please call or email Maggie at 760-731-9168 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may schedule an orientation during the week by request.
- Morning (8:30-12:00) and afternoon (1:00-5:00) shifts are available Monday through Friday. Saturday (8:30-12:00) and (12:30-4:00).
- Lesson volunteers are required to sign up for a minimum of one shift per week. We appreciate it if you can commit to coming the same time every week.
- Please sign in to keep track of your hours so you can use them for school, court or extra-curricular requirements.
- Volunteers must be able to adhere to safety standards, follow directions of program staff, and provide services needed.
Become a REINS Ambassador
Are you a people person who is great at helping with special events? You can help us in the planning, preparation and execution of our fundraising events held throughout the year!
REINS Ambassadors contribute to the success of our organization by assisting with special events, fundraisers and promotions. Our Ambassadors are dedicated to supporting these initiatives by assisting with REINS signature events, fundraisers, public awareness promotions, and much more! You can be a part of REINS volunteer team, as well as REINS Ambassadors.
Our Ambassadors are an integral part of helping REINS increase community awareness and financial support within the organization.
- Ambassadors must be 21 years of age or older
- Ambassadors participate with internal and external event, selling raffle and event tickets, developing corporate partnerships, soliciting in kind gifts and cultivating donor relationships.
- Ambassadors are encouraged to support as many initiatives as they are able; with a minimum of one each year.
- Ambassadors represent REINS, and all members should strive to exceed expectations with the highest level of professionalism, distinction and courtesy.
- Contact Canece at email@example.com. or Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about becoming a REINS Ambassador.
Please fill out all required boxes marked with an *. Any required boxes left blank will not allow the volunteer form to submit.